TERMS & CONDITIONS
All photography appointments require a refundable booking deposit of £25 per person or £50 for families. This allows us to arrange our staff in advance and limit non-attendance. Most people love their images and use their booking deposit towards purchasing a beautiful collection of keepsake images however there is no obligation to do so.
The free photo provided with every photoshoot package is picked by the studio.
Cancelations are not issued in print and digital orders. Compensation might be considered for any issues.
No Refunds after the booking has been done as we book photographers and makeup artists for your slot. Credit note can be provided if needed.
– Clients must be over 18. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
– You are required to bring proof of ID to your appointment, a drivers licence, passport or identity card are ideal.
– If you need to change your appointment date please either call our studios immediately. You may reschedule your appointment once free of charge providing we are given at least 3 days prior notice otherwise an administration fee will be required for each change. Should this happen both your booking deposit and administration fee will become a credit only towards images on the day of your appointment.
– Please arrive on time for your appointment. We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes early. Management has the right to refuse an appointment if you are late.
– Your deposit is non refundable if you or any participants do not complete the entire session; makeup, hairstyling, photography and viewing session. If your guest does not attend their appointment, that booking deposit will be used as a credit only towards photographs on the day.
– We apply soft airbrushing to all images, this includes adjusting the lighting and smoothing your skin to create a gorgeous natural look. Any specific requests such as slimming, tattoos or deep laughter lines etc are free with any package of 6 images or more. All retouching requests must be made during your viewing. While every effort will be made to ensure your complete satisfaction this is a free service and separate from your order. All retouching requests to single images will be charged at £10 per image.
– Prints are not posted by the studio. Customers will have to come from the studio to collect. If postage is necessary then a £5 postage fee is charged but the Studio does not hold responsibility for the delivery.
– In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulation 2013 you have a 14 day cancellation period for any frame or album order placed during your viewing. You must contact us by either email@example.com, calling 020 8688 0001 or 020 8688 7009.
– Please note due to the special nature of our work we will not cancel or reduce an order in any way once you leave our premises.
– In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulation 2013 you have a 14 day cancellation period for any frame or album order placed during your viewing.
– Your privacy is extremely important to us. We will never use any of your images for promotional purposes, marketing and other use without your permission.